SWM Aggressive Growth Portfolio
This portfolio's primary concern is to potentially outperform the passive S&P 500 index with less volatility through more sensible portfolio construction.
- This strategy is a multi market cap, multi sector approach for balanced equity allocation.
- We have a trading discipline that removes emotion from the equation.
- Disciplined rebalancing helps avoid over-concentration in specific sectors, industries, companies, or asset classes.
- We invest in well-established companies, Exchange Traded Funds, and no-load mutual funds with strong market liquidity.
- We manage each individual position and are pro-active, not re-active to market or economic conditions.
Whether we invest in individual stocks, ETFs, or mutual funds, we use technical and fundamental analysis to determine our buy and sell points. This portfolio can and most likely will include alternative investments.
SWM Moderate Growth Portfolio
When suitable, this strategy is designed to provide attractive long-term growth with lower volatility than an equity only portfolio. The income portion of the portfolio allows for investors to receive a stream of income if needed.
- This portfolio should have some growth exposure with a fixed income component. The portfolio can and most likely will include alternative investments.
- The growth side of the portfolio is similar to our SWM Growth Strategy.
- The Income side of the portfolio is similar to our SWM Income Strategy.
- Some of the fixed income components will include, but are not limited to: preferred stocks, corporate and high yield bonds, private and public REITs and note offerings, high yielding common stock, fixed and equity indexed annuities, Government Securities, Certificates of Deposit, Municipal Bonds, Money Market Funds.
SWM Growth and Income Portfolio
This portfolio is designed, when suitable, for an investor that is primarily seeking income with extremely low volatility. This portfolio could have less exposure to the stock market.
- Some of the components used in this strategy will include, but are not limited to: preferred stock, corporate and high yield bonds, private and public REIT’s and note offerings, high yielding common stocks, fixed and equity indexed annuities, Government Securities, Certificates of Deposit Municipal Bonds, Money Market Funds, and various alternative investments.
SWM Alternative Investments Portfolio
Our alternative investments, when appropriate, seek to take advantage of major macroeconomic trends in five primary markets: equities, debt, commodities, real estate, and currencies.
- The objective is to maximize total return by aggressively investing in these market categories using Siler Wealth Management’s geopolitical and macroeconomic trend research. The portfolio is based on a short/intermediate macroeconomic outlook for the five primary market areas based on fundamental and technical analyses. These objectives can be reached only with clients that meet the suitability requirements of each investment.
- Our Alternative Investment Portfolio may invest in exchange-traded funds (ETFs), tradable open-end mutual funds, closed-end funds, and in limited cases, individual equity securities based on the client’s objectives and suitability.